Sunday 1 January 2012

Harry Potter December: Wrap Up

As the year ended, so has my little event Harry Potter December. I have to say; I truly enjoyed it. It was nice to reread these books I read so often when I was younger. I didn't get through them all sadly, but I will read the remaining three books soon. Maybe I'll even write a proper review of those.

So, here is my final update. You can find all of my previous updates by clicking the Harry Potter December header. It will be missed in my sidebar!
  • Pages read (total): 1427
  • Currently at: Harry Potter and the Order of the Peonix (#5)
  • My thoughts: The Goblet of Fire is another solid five-star read. It has everything you could wish for in a Harry Potter book. Spooky villains, best friends, mystery, lots of magic, and in this one even a little touch of romance. A great book to end the year with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: