Tuesday 10 January 2012

Bout of Books 3.0 Readathon: Book to Movie Challenge

It's Tuesday, the second day in the third Bout of Books readathon! Today's co-host is Poison over at Picked by Poison. Her challenge is to take a paranormal book and look for pictures of people that should play the characters in a movie! You can follow the progress of today at the bottom of this post.




This challenge is a hard one! I think I will pick some actors for my favourite urban-fantasy series, the Hollows by Kim Harrison.

I have no idea who this is, but I think she would make a GREAT Rachel. She has just the right hair.



After a long while of searching, I found a good Ivy. She's a Chinese actress called "Fan Bingbing". I'm trying very hard not to make awful jokes about her name.

Anyway, cut off hair here, put her in black clothes and she's perfect!







And this is my Kisten, Chad Micheal Murray. He just screams Kisten for me, from his hair to his stubbly beard.





Tuesday Update
Number of pages I’ve read today: 143
Total number of pages I’ve read: 292
Total number of books read: 1
Books started/continued with/finished today: Burnt Offerings by Laurell K. Hamilton
Today #insixwords: Yay, I finished my first book!
***

8 comments:

Jen7waters said...

What a shame I don't know this series :(
But Chad is cute :)

Pepca said...

I haven't heard of this series yet, but the characters choices look good! 

Melissa Cruz-Campbell said...

The Hollows is a good series.  I am very behind on it though. =(

Celine said...

Hehe, he definitely is ^^

Celine said...

I'm quite behind on it too.. Haven't had the time to read the last two books yet ):

Celine said...

Thanks! (:

InLibrisVeritas said...

I still haven't gotten around to reading this series yet. I have the first two on my shelf though.

Melissa said...

I want Fan BingBing to be in more movies...her name is far too awesome to not be uber famous!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: