Thursday 29 December 2011

Pick Your A Thon: Sign Up

I stumbled across this fun read/review-athon today and I thought I'd give it a try. I might not be able to read that much but I always like to participate in this kind of events. Plus the blog is called The Book Monsters, and you all know I love monsters!




What book(s) are you starting with?
I'm going to dive into all the books I got for Christmas! And maybe get through some more Netgalley books that I have for review.

I hope to read / review:
My goal is to finish at least two books. I'm starting so many books right now but never finish them. Maybe this will be the little push I need to finish 'm (: I don't really have to review them immediately, I still have a lot of reviews that need posting.

Books I hope to read / review or at least will try to get to:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder and maybe get started in Feed by Mira Grant.

***

6 comments:

kimberlybuggie said...

Great list! Mortal Instruments and Touch of Power are on my list too! Happy Reading!

Celine said...

@ Kimberly, Thank you! I hope you enjoy your books (:

Aleksandra said...

Great picks! I enjoyed a lot Touch of Power, so I hope you will, too :) I still haven't read Feed, keep postponing, hopegully I'll get to it in 2012 ;) Happy reading!

Kristen said...

Touch of Power was amazing! Hope you enjoy that one and the rest of your reads. Netgalley is great, but adds to my pile of TBR so quickly I can't seem to keep up. :) Thanks for joining us!

Celine said...

@ Aleksandra; Aww, thanks (: Glad you enjoyed Touch of Power! I just started Feed, and the writing style immediately draws you in once you start it.

@ Kristen; Thanks! Oh I know, Netgalley is awful for your TBR pile, there are so many great books on there... Thank you for the visit ^^

Alexia561 said...

Great list! I've had Feed on my wishlist for awhile and am looking forward to reading it. Good luck!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: