Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas Wishlist


So it's almost Christmas, and I thought I'd share some of my wanted books for this year! I always love this time of the year, and the big stack of books that I'll get make it even better (: I do wonder where I'm going to leave this bunch though, all my shelves are already packed...

Clicking the pictures will bring you to Goodreads. In case of a series it will link to the first book in that series.




Can you believe that I still haven't read the Shiver series?! I love these covers, they look so beautiful and winter-y. A great read for on the couch with hot chocolate!




Usually I'm not one for graphic novels, but to be honest I will buy anything by Kim Harrison. For me she's still one of the best urban-fantasy writers out there. Plus, the art on this one looks really good. I'm looking forward to see how it turns out.



I don't think this one need a lot of explaining. It has zombie stories. And killer unicorn stories, including one of a favourite author of mine, Diana Peterfreund. This anthology also includes titles from big names like Holly Black, Scott Westerfield, Meg Cabot and more.




Another series I can't believe I haven't read yet. I did read Clockwork Angel and enjoyed it, so I'm quite sure I will like these too. Clockwork Prince is on my wishlist too of course.




I read the first book in this series and it didn't really fall well with me. I heard that the main character gets a little less obnoxious in the other books, so I'm giving it a second chance. The books are pretty cheap too (:

1 comments:

Amanda @ On a Book Bender said...

I've got Shiver and Linger, but I haven't read them yet either. You're in good company.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: