Saturday 26 March 2011

New Blog Layout!

Today I won a brand new and shiny blog template from the site Suck My Lolly (I checked the FAQ, yet no one seemed to be asking questions about the site name..) in a contest from What Book Is That?!

And I'm very excited but..

I don't know which one to choose! Argh. They're all so very pretty. I guess I'll think about it for a night. Here are a few I'm considering:


There's also a very cute one with Bumble Bees but I don't think that really fits the occasional horror review. That poor unsuspecting reader that is suddenly bombarded with descriptions of that bloody decapitation.

What to choose, what to choose..

3 comments:

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I think they are all pretty :)

Celine said...

I know right! That's why it's so hard to pick just one (:

CHRISTIE said...

Congrats! I like the first one best :) Good luck choosing!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: