Tuesday 19 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday #2

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser Tuesday #1:The Sweet Far Thing



"The Tree of All Souls lives. That was what the mysterious lady wrote upon the slate. But no one has ever mentioned it to me before. I realise, once again, that there is very little I know about this strange world I am to help to govern."

"The morning brings a foyer filled with cases and trunks, girls going home for Easter week. They stand hugging goodbye as if they shall see each other never again rather than Friday next."



1 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

I can't wait to hear what you think. I tried it but didn't finish,but I think I may have been in the wrong mood.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: